Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned vacancies of “Executive Trainee – 20th Batch” in Electrical discipline. The candidates eligible for the post/ training may apply ONLINE for GATE 2015 on or before 01 October 2014 and for recruitment to POWERGRID on or before 27 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application for GATE 2015: 01 September 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application for GATE 2015: 01 October 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application to POWERGRID: 15 January 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application to POWERGRID: 27 February 2015.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Executive Trainee (Electrical)
Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)) or AMIE (Electrical) with minimum 65% marks from recognized Universities or Institutes.
Below 28 years
Candidate will get the Pay Scale ranges between of Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/- Per Month (during training). Total approx. CTC per annum will be Rs. 7.78 Lakhs (During Training) and Rs. 13.95 Lakhs (After Training).
The short listed candidates have to appear for GATE EE Paper 2015. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the EE Paper of GATE 2015, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE for appearing for GATE 2015 in Electrical (EE) Discipline through the Website http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/ on or before 01 October 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to download or take the printout of the filled in application form/ Registration Slip for future requirement/ reference.
- After qualifying GATE 2015, candidate is eligible for recruitment in the POWERGRID by applying ONLINE through the POWERGRID Website www.powergridindia.com at CAREER Section on or before 27 February 2015.