Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 06 June 2016.
Advt No.: OP/2016/Reg.-I
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 20 May 2016
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 06 June 2016
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 11 June 2016
- Opening date of depositing Fee through POWERGRID Challan: 23 May 2016
- Closing date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID Challan: 9 June 2016
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 32 posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks.
Age Limit: Maximum 27 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Power grid Diploma Trainee post:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online at www.powergridindia.com and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Dy. General Manager (HR)/HOP, POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD., Plot. No. 27, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar- 751007. Last date of receipt of application is 11 June 2016.
Application Fee for Power grid Diploma Trainee post:
- General/OBC: Rs.300/-
- The SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates: Nil