PGDM Agriculture Admissions: National Academy of Agricultural Research Management
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management announced admissions to two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Agriculture programme for the session 2013-15.
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) is one of the premier Agricultural Research and management academies and was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) at Hyderabad in 1976. NAARM invited applications for admission to two year fully residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Agriculture programme for the commencing session 2013.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Agriculture (PGDMA)
• Deadline to receive hard copies of online application form: 30 March 2013
• Issue of letters to Short-list applicants: 10 April 2013
• GD/ PI schedule: 20-25 May 2013
• Results declares on: 31 May 2013
Aspirants should possess four years graduation degree from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Agricultural Bioinformatics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology/Food Process Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following parameters:
• CAT 2012/ CMAT 2013-14 scores
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
• Academic record
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee for general candidates is Rs 500. However, SC/ ST applicants will have to pay Rs 300 only towards the application charge. The fee must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of ICAR-Unit, NAARM and payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply
• Intended candidates must apply online at the official website of the institute www.naarm.ernet.in.
• Applicants should take the print out of the online application form, sign on the appropriate space and attach DD with the form.
• Aspirants should also enclose the photocopies of the below mentioned documents with the application form:
(a) Class 10th Marksheet & Certificate
(b) Class 12th Marksheet & Certificate
(c) Bachelor’s/ Post Graduation’s degree/ Provisional Certificate-if Completed
(d) Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion (In case the candidate is in the final semester of under-graduate course)
(e) Work experience certificate (if applicable)
(f) CAT 2012/CMAT Score Card (Individual sections as well as total)
(g) CAT/CMAT Hall Ticket/Admit Card
(h) SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
• The print out of the application form along with the DD and other enclosures must reach to the undersigned on or before the deadline:
Joint Director (Administration) & Registrar
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
To obtain more details, please visit the website : www.naarm.ernet.in/pgdma