Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company (PMIDC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager (Finance), Manager IT, Manager HR/Capacity Building, Assistant Manager (Admin), Senior Assistant Manager (SWM) and Accountant. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 01 August 2016.
Last Date of Application: 01 August 2016
PMIDC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Manager (Finance): 1 post
- Manager IT: 1 post
- Manager HR/Capacity Building: 1 post
- Assistant Manager (Admin): 1 post
- Senior Assistant Manager (SWM): 2 posts
- Accountant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for PMIDC Various Managers & Accountant Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Manager (Finance): Chartered Accountant or ICWA with 5 years experience.
- Manager IT: B.Tech in Computer science or B.E. in Electronics/Communication or Master in Computer application with 7 years working experience.
- Manager HR/Capacity Building: Post Graduate degree in Development filed or MBA in HR with 7-10 years experience.
- Assistant Manager (Admin): Graduate degree with MBA in HR/Personnel or Graduate with PG Diploma in HR/Personnel.
- Senior Assistant Manager (SWM): Environmental Engineer or MSc in Environmental science/Solid Waste Management with minimum 7 years experience.
- Accountant: Bachelor degree in Commerce with 5 years experience.
Age Limit for PMIDC Various Managers & Accountant Posts: Maximum 45 years for all posts
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for PMIDC Various Managers & Accountant Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for PMIDC Various Managers & Accountant Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company Office at Department of Local Govt. Bhawan, 5th floor, Room No-521, Plot No-3, Sector 35-A. Last date of receipt of application is 01 August 2016.