Pondicherry University is a Central University and accredited with “A” grade by NAAC. The University invited applications from CAT 2012 score card holders for admission to MBA course for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Last date to register online: 2 April 2013
• Deadline to submit application by post: 12 April 2013
• Aspirants should have bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from recognized University. SC/ST candidates just need to possess graduation degree.
• In addition to this, applicants must have appeared in CAT 2012 and should possess a valid score card of the prior mentioned examination.
• Admission seekers appearing in final year graduation’s examination are also eligible to apply.
The selection of the applicants may be based on the following criteria:
• CAT 2012 scores
• Personal Interview and/ or Group Discussion
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 200 for unreserved category while the fee is Rs 50 for SC/ST candidates. PH applicants are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply
Intended candidates must register on the University’s website.
To seek further details, please visit official website of the University.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.