The Punjab Public Service Commission invited online application for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate under Punjab Public Service Commission and Hon’ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 31 March 2013.
Opening date for Online Application Registration: 12 March 2013
Closing date for Online Application Registrations: 31 March 2013
Last date of receipt of application: 8 April 2013
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate
Number of Vacancies: 71
• Candidate should not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age as on 31 March 2013.
• The upper age limit for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab only shall be up to 42 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxable upto 47 years for all States/ Central Government Employees.
• Upper age is also relaxable up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of Women.
• Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped Persons who have domicile of Punjab.
The candidates applying for the post should have qualified degree of Bachelor of Laws from any recognized university.
• For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.2500/-
• For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.625/-
• For PWD Candidates: Rs.1250/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-44,770/-
Selection process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of following three processes:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination comprising Main Written Exam and Interview
How to apply
• Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of Punjab PSC i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in.
• Applicants must take print out of online completed Application and send it along with demand draft and other required documents to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission.