Find here a practice set on Quantitative Aptitude for the upcoming MBA PGCET 2012 to be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. This model paper has been created by experts to help you in your preparation for the entrance exam.
1. If Rs. 2000 amounts to Rs. 2200 in two years under simple interest, what is the rate of interest per annum?
2. Rahul borrowed Rs. 1,00,000 @ 8% p.a. compound interest, interest being compounded annually. How much should he repay at the end of the first year, so that by repaying Rs. 54,000 at the end of the second year he can clear the loan ?
(a) Rs. 46,000
(b) Rs. 54,000
(c) Rs. 58,000
(d) Rs. 50,000
3. 6 litres of pure milk are added 10 litres of a mixture water and milk, with 40% milk. What is the percentage of milk in the new solution ?
4. The price of the product is decreased by 10% and then increased by 10%. What is the change in price?
(a) Increased by 1%
(b) Decreased by 1%
(c) No change in the price
(d) None of these
5. The worth of a car depreciates by 4% every year. If the present worth of a car is Rs. 6.00.000, what is its worth after four years (to the nearest thousands)?
(a) Rs. 5,04,000
(b) Rs. 5,12,000
(c) Rs. 5,10,000
(d) Rs. 5,16,000