Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 3 posts on deputation/contract basis. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 5 May 2015.
Closing date for submission of Application: 5 May 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Private Secretary: 1 post
- Senior Assistant: 1 post
- Upper Division Clerk: 1 post
- Senior Private Secretary: Candidate should have Graduated in any discipline from a recognized University and should have minimum 4 years as PS/Equivalent post and Should have an overall experience of 19 years in stenography. He/She Should have working knowledge of Computer with exposure to word processing, spread sheet, presentation and data base applications and must have passed Matric in Punjabi language.
- Senior Assistant: Candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University and should have passed Ministerial Accounts Examination/Senior Assistant Accounts Examination conducted by the State Government /PSPCL or similar entities. He/She Should have Minimum ten years experience of working on regular basis out of which atleast five years must on analogous post in Government/Public Sector Undertakings.
- Upper Division Clerk: Candidate should have Graduated in any discipline from a recognized University and have minimum five years experience of working as LDC/Clerk/equivalent post. He/She Should have working knowledge of Computer and must have passed Matric in Punjabi language.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format before 5 May 2015.