Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online Haryana Superior Judicial Service
Punjab & Haryana High Court is conducting Haryana Superior Judicial Service Exam 2019
Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2019: Punjab and Haryana High Court has invited applications for appointment to Haryana Superior Judicial Service through direct recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Haryana Superior Judicial Service on or before 26 August 2019.
Last Date for Online Application Submission - 26 August 2019
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details
Haryana Superior Judicial Service
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Superior Judicial Service Post
- must be a citizen of India;
- must have been duly enrolled as an Advocate and must have been in practice for a period not less than seven years on the last date of submission of application i.e. 26.08.2019
- must be an income tax assessee for at least three assessment years preceding the date of application, with gross professional income of not less than rupees five lakhs per annum. The applicant shall also be required to attach the proof of his independent engagement and conducting of not less than fifty cases (other than bunch cases) per year in the preceding three years; Provided that in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, physically challenged persons and Ex-servicemen, the gross annual income shall not be less than rupees three lakhs per annum and the condition of independent engagement and conducting of cases shall be forty cases (other than bunch cases) per year in the preceding three years.
- must have attained the age of thirty five years and have not attained the age of forty five years on the Ist day of January of the year in which the applications for recruitment are invited; and
- must have knowledge of basic computer application for usage purposes.
- he/she must not have more than one spouse living. (Provided that the Governor may, if satisfied that there are special grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this sub-rule).
- he/she must have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Hindi language, specified by the Government from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Punjab and Haryana High Court Post
Selection will be done on the basis of merit in written examination.
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may apply to the O.S.D. (Recruitment), High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh through Coordination Branch, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh in an envelope superscribed as "Application for the post of Additional District Judge in the State of Haryana" on or before 26.08.2019till 5:00 PM. Application Form should be got typed and completed.