Punjab Public Service Commission Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 April 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 23 April 2018
Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 10 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 20 Posts
- Tehsildar: 03 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 02 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 15 Posts
- Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer: 01 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 06 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II)): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018 Job
The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
21 to 37 years of age
How to Apply for the PPSC State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of PPSC at http://www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 23 April 2018.