Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) invited applications from dynamic, experienced and motivated Persons working in Central Govt. / State Government/ Indian Railways / Public sector undertakings / Statutory Authorities for recruitment to 24 Various Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 May 2014. RLDA is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up by an Amendment to the Railways Act, 1989, for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures.
Last date for receipt of Application form: 26 May 2014
Name of the posts:
- GM/Projects: 1 post
- JGM/Civil: 4 posts
- JGM/REUP: 1 post
- JGM/Finance & Accounts: 2 posts
- Manager/HR: 1 post
- Manager/REUP: 1 post
- Manager/Projects: 2 posts
- Manager/Vigilance: 1 post
- Accounts Asst.: 3 posts
- Officer Asst./HR: 1 post
- Officer Asst./Projects: 1 post
- Private Secretary: 3 posts
- Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Draughtsman: 2 posts
Total No. of Posts: 24 Posts
- GM/Projects: Rs.37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
- JGM/Civil: Rs.37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
- JGM/REUP: Rs.37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
- JGM/Finance & Accounts: Rs.37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
- Manager/HR: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Manager/REUP: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Manager/Projects: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Manager/Vigilance: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Accounts Asst.: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Officer Asst./HR: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Officer Asst./Projects: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Hindi Translator: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Draughtsman: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Candidate should have done Graduation, Master Degree, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil Architecture, B.E./B.Tech according to the post.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years and SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance should be reached to the Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung, Railway Station, Moti Bagh‐I, New Delhi‐110021 latest by 26 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.