RailTel Corporation of India Ltd invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant on Contract Basis for its National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) projects. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 April 2014.
Railtel Corporation of India is a Government of India enterprise focusing on providing broadband and VPN services. It was formed in October 2000 with the objective of creating nation-wide broadband, telecom and multimedia network, to modernize Train Control Operation and Safety System of Indian Railways.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 21 April 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
- OA/CO/2014: 2 posts
- OA/SR/2014: 2 posts
- OA/WR/2014: 2 posts
- OA/ER/2014: 2 posts
Total no. of Posts: 8 Posts
- Graduation in any stream with Proficiency in MS Office (MS word, MS Excel and Power Point).
- 5 years working experience as Office Assistant or Office Supervisor, in office administration or tendering or evaluation or work award or inventories of material or material movement or project progress or payments to contractors or staff salaries and other issues pertaining to staff, in any Central/State Govt. Department or Central/State PSU.
- Candidates having working experience in any of the offices of RailTel will be given added advantage.
General & OBC category Candidates need to pay Rs.200/- (Rs.100 for SC & ST category) by Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of RailTel Corporation of India, Ltd. Gurgaon payable at Gurgaon.
Pay Scale: Rs.19,000/-p.m. + EPF Deduction on account EPF (employee’s contribution)
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Computer proficiency test of qualifying nature and interview of short-listed candidates at a place to be decided by RailTel.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- The application form complete in all respects along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste, DD and experience certificates should be sent to Post Box No. 9, GPO (Gole Dak Khana), Ashok Road, New Delhi PIN: 110001 on or before 21 April 2014.
- Candidates should send Separate applications for each vacancy number.
- Candidates should mention Vacancy Code Number and Name of the post on the envelope in which the form would be sent.