Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Allahabad invited online applications from eligible candidates and excellent Sports Persons, for filling up the following below mentioned various Group ‘C’ posts for various sports disciplines against Sports Quota 2015- 16. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 28 September 2015.
• Opening Date for Submission of Online Application : 25 August 2015.
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 28 September 2015.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 49
1. Athletic : 03
2. Badminton : 08
3. Boxing : 03
4. Cricket : 10
5. Hockey : 09
6. Table Tennis : 04
7. Weight Lifting : 03
8. Wrestling : 02
9. Football : 07
• Educational Qualification: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent (for GP 1900/-) from the recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any). Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or ITI or equivalent (for GP 1800/-) from a recognized Board or University with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field. Must have meritorious achievement in the particular sports discipline. Must represent Country in International Competition and State in National Competition, Inter- University Tournaments, State Level School Tournaments and Senior/ Junior Championships of Single/ Doubles events of current Annual All India Ranking.
• Age Limit & Relaxation: Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01 January 2016 and the Age Relaxation for the Category Candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidates will get the salary or the Pay Scale for Senior Single/ Double, Youth Single & Juniors Single depends upon the Current Annual All India Ranking:
• Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus the Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- or Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
• Pay Band (PB – 1) with the Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
• Examination Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) and submitted through Online by using Internet banking or Credit/ debit Card.
• SC/ St/ Ex- Sev./ Women/ Minorities/ Economically Backward candidates are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Sports Achievement/ Written Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the RRC’s Websites www.rrcald.org or www.indianrailways.gov.in and also upload the latest photograph and other required documents on or before 28 September 2015. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore Recruitment 2019 against Sports Quota for 10 Posts
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai Recruitment 2019: Apply for 220 Apprentice Posts
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 for 07 House Staff Posts, Walk-In on 1 February
RRB Group D Result 2019: Check Railway Group D Result Date Update