Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Shillong offers Fellow Programme in Management
IIM Shillong has been set up with a vision of expansion and mobilization of facilities for offering good quality management education and research in the North Eastern region of India. They have come up with FMP programme. Last date to apply is 15 February 2013. Read the complete article to know the details.
The FPM at IIMS is planned to be globally recognized, and would be a premier source of rigorous, and inter-disciplinary research. The programme is committed to train individuals who will excel in their respective area as educators and produce high quality research through publication of quality work of international standard.
- Starting date for downloading of FPM Application Form from IIMS Website is19 December, 2012.
- Last Date for receiving filled-in FPM applications: 15 February 2013
Areas of Specialisation
Economics, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems and Operations Management
The candidates for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions
- Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- In addition, all the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
- General: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- The application form should be filled up and submitted online.
- The candidates should take a print of the online form before submitting the same. If the candidate is applying for two areas, two copies must be printed. The printed copy (ies) of the online application form, one for each area, with a recent photograph pasted and with all supporting documents along with a draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of RGIIM, Shillong payable at Shillong should be sent to the following address.
Chairperson: Fellowship Programme
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Phone: 0364-230 8039/8000 (Direct), Fax:0364-2230041
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above and who cleared the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs in either 2011 or 2012.
- Alternatively, those who have valid GATE, GRE, GMAT and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations till 15 February 2013 can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Short-listed candidates on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to Shillong for a special test and personal interview for final selection.