Rajya Sabha, Parliament of India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi/Odia), Assistant Legislative/Committee/ Protocol /Executive Officer, Stenographer (English/Hindi/Urdu), Security Assistant Gr. II and Proof Reader Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 August 2017.
- Last date for Application Submission - 18 August 2017
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)
- Assistant Legislative/Committee/ Protocol /Executive Officer
- Stenographer (English/Hindi/Urdu)
- Security Assistant Gr. II
- Proof Reader
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer, Proof Reader and Other Posts
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi/Odia) – Master’s degree in English with the medium of Hindi/Odia Language up to degree level or Master’s degree in Hindi/Odia with the medium of English Language up to degree level.
- Assistant Legislative/Committee/ Protocol /Executive Officer– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Research Assistant - Master’s Degree in any discipline or bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Law degree.
- Stenographer (English/Hindi/Urdu) – Graduation and possessing a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English. Preference may be given to those knowing both English and Hindi/Urdu stenography.
- Security Assistant Gr. II – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and possessing the following minimum physical standards:-
Male: Height 167.5 cms, Chest girth 76.5 cms and with a minimum expansion of 4.5 cms
Female: Height 154.6 cms.
Vision: 6/12 in both eyes without glasses.
- Proof Reader- Bachelor’s degree with English or Hindi as a subject; and Diploma in Printing Technology or P.G. Diploma in Book Publishing from any Institute approved by AICTE; the experience of working in any Printing Press/Publishing House in a salaried post duties of which mainly involve proof reading.
How to Apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Reporter, Interpreter, Clerk & Other Posts
Candidates can apply as per the prescribed format on or before 18 August 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs
ICMR-NIN Recruitment 2017 for 04 Senior Project Research Fellow & MTS Posts
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017, 25 Vacancies for MTS and Other at Embarkation Headquarters