Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University’s School of Mathematical Sciences is inviting applications for admission to its M.Sc. Programme in Computer Science. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 16 July 2014.
• Last Dates for Applications forms to be reached at the office: 16 July 2014
• Written admission test from 11 am to 1 pm (2 hrs): 20 July 2014
• Announcement of shortlisted candidates called for interview on the official website: 22 July 2014 by 11 am
• Date and time of interview for shortlisted candidates: 25 & 26 July 2014
The courses offered in the M.Sc. Computer Science programme are listed below.
1. Formal languages and Finite Automata theory
2. Programming language theory
4. Computational Complexity
5. Computational Geometry
6. Design and analysis of algorithms
7. Combinatorial algorithm design
8. Graph algorithms
9. Design and implementation of Operating System
10.Design and implementation of Database management system
11. Compiler Design
13.Distributed Computing Systems
Eligibility to Apply:
Students with first class in BSc Hons or BTech in computer science/engineering, or BSc Computer Applications from any recognized University/Institute with 60% marks in aggregate (in the case of Hons students: 60% in Hons subject) are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
How to apply:
Application forms may be downloaded from the University website: www.cs.rkmvu.ac.in or the forms are also available at the University’s central office at Belur.
Completed application forms along with a demand draft for Rs.300/- made in favour of ‘Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University’ should reach the University’s central office.