RSS Jobs Notification: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi has issued job notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for various disciplines. The vacancies are opening for its headquarter and their campuses located at different places of the country. The Eligible candidates can apply through the online process on or before 13 December 2019.
- Last date for online registration and submission: 13 December 2019
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS), New Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Professor (Sahitya): 01 Post
- Professor (Bauddha Darshan): 01 Post
- Professor (Vyakarana): 01 Post
- Professor (Puranetihasa): 01 Post
- Professor (Advaita Vedanta): 01 Post
- Professor (Mimamsa): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Sankhya Yoga): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Nyaya): 01 Post
- Assistant Protessor (Advaitavedanta): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Sahitya): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Vyakarana): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Jyotish): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Sarva Darshan): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Bauddha Darshan): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Dharma Shastra): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Veda): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (English): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 02 Posts
03 Vacancies for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) as per the Govt. of India norms .
Educational Qualification for Professor and Other Posts:
Qualifications and other eligibility criteria for the posts will be the same as per the University Grant Commission (UGC) /Government of India norms/Recruitment Rules of the Sansthan.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–22 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Delhi Jobs 2019
The online applications are required to submit through online format given on Sansthan’s website www.sanskrit.nic.in on the Recruitment page. After successfully submitting the applications candidates need to send their hard copy of the application duly signed by the applicant along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to The Vice-Chancellor, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 latest by 20 December 2019.