RAU Bikaner Job Notification:
Swami Keshavanand Rajasthan Agricultural University (RAU Bikaner) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Programme Coordinator and Subject Matter Specialist.
The candidates eligible for RAU Bikaner jobs can apply in the prescribed format on or before 3 March 2017.
Last Date of Application: 3 March 2017
RAU Bikaner Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 1 Post
- Associate Professor- 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 9 Posts
- Programme Coordinator- 7 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist- 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RAU Bikaner Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs:
- Professor- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
- Associate Professor- A consistently good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
- Assistant Professor- Aminimum of 55% marks will be required at the Master's Level Degree in the relevant subject from the university.
- Programme Coordinator- consistently good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field of Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Science including relevant basic Sciences.
- Subject Matter Specialist- Master's Degree in the relevant subject from a recognizzed university.
For more details regarding eligibility criteria of other departments/ colleges, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Procedure for RAU Bikaner Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs:
The selection of the candidates for RAU Bikaner Faculty Jobs will be done on the basis of examination/interview, which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for RAU Bikaner Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 23 July 2016.