RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019 Released @rbi.org.in, Check RBI Officer Call Letter Download Link Here
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019 released @rbi.org.in, Check RBI Officer Call Letter Download Link Here
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit card for online examination Phase 1 for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – GENERAL/DEPR/DSIM - 2019. Candidates who have successfully applied for the post can download their respective admit cards from the RBI Official website i.e. rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade B exam will be conducted on 09 November 2019. RBI Officer Exam will consist of objective type questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. RBI Grade paper 1 will be of 200 marks and 120 minutes will be given for answering. However, separate time will be allotted for each test. Candidates can check the RBI Grade B Syllabus & Exam pattern on official notification.
Candidates have to carry their original the photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Admission Letter/ Examination Call Letter while attending each shift of the examination without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
Steps to Download RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official site of RBI at rbi.org.in.
- Click on “Opportunities@RBI” category, given at the bottom of the home page.
- Click on call letter option from the current vacancies dropdown tab.
- Click on the admission link.
- A new page will open where you required entering your login credentials that include language, registration number or roll number, password and captcha code.
- Download your RBI Officer call letter and take a print out for future use
More information related to RBI Grade B exam will be available on the admit card.
Candidates, who will qualify in RBI Officer Phase 1 exam, will be called for RBI Officer Phase2 online exam which will be conducted on 01 December 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
RBI Grade B selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.