Reserve Bank of India Service Board (RBI) invited application for direct recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 June 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 03 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 23 June 2014
- Payment of Fee (Online): 03 June 2014 to 23 June 2014
- Payment of Fee (Offline): 05 June to 26 June 2014
- Date of Examination: 2/3/9/10 August 2014
- Tentative Date for Descriptive type Written Exam: September/ October 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General)
- Number of Post: 117 Posts
- Age Limit (as on 01 June 2014): Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02 June 1983 and not later than 01 June 1992).
- Educational Qualifications (as on 01 June 2014): i) A First Class Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ; OR ii) A Second Class Master's Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR iii) A Doctorate Degree; with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master's Degree; OR iv) Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree; OR v) A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor's Degree.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Examinations and Interview. Examinations will be held in two phases [Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type) and Phase-II Written Examination (Descriptive type)
How To Apply
Candidates have to apply only ON-LINE through the Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 03 June 2014 to 23 June 2014. Detailed instructions for applying ON-LINE are available on the website. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out (hard copy) of the ON-LINE application to the Board's office.