RBI Officers (Grade B) Exam 2014: Time Management Tips
Reserve Bank of India is all set to conduct its RBI Officers (Grade B) Exam 2014. The written examination is scheduled to be held on four consecutive dates in the month of August, starting from 02 August, 03 August, 09 August and 10 August 2014 respectively.
Reserve Bank of India is all set to conduct its RBI Officers (Grade B) Exam 2014. The written examination is scheduled to be held on four consecutive dates in the month of August, starting from 02 August, 03 August, 09 August and 10 August 2014 respectively. Appearing candidates should be going to lot of tension and worry, and the first timers may be more tensed up with the examination.To loosen your tension and help you to perform better in the examination, the banking experts of Jagranjosh.com team have composed few time management tips. These few time management tips can be useful for the appearing candidates to do well in RBI Officers (Grade B) Exam 2014. It will properly guide you throughout the examination to fetch better grades.
Below are some of the tips, so that candidates can get an idea about how to manage your time before exam.
- Reach before time- Candidates should always keep in mind to reach the venue of examination or the examination center 30 minutes prior to exam. It helps the candidate to avoid any kind of discomfort that is caused while transportation. You can also visit the examination center a day before to avoid confusions with the exact location of the place. This way you can be tension free on the day of examination.
- Carry necessary documents- Do carry all your necessary documents like the call letter, the valid ID proof such as Passport/PAN Card or Driving License at the time of examination. This will help you to stay away from any identification problem if occurs.
- Know the exam pattern- It is advisable for the candidates to get a clear idea about the exam pattern of the examination. Once after you know the exam pattern, it will help you to fetch more marks as you will be used to with the pattern of the questions and the time allotted for the question.
- Before starting the paper- During the time of examination; candidates should make it a point to draw a line of limitation for each section. Doing this will help the candidate to manage the time for each section in a proper and better manner and shortage of time during the examination can be avoided. Candidates should read the whole question paper thoroughly before answering, so that they can properly divide the time between the categories.
- Negative marking- When you are appearing for RBI Officers (Grade B) Exam, you should always keep in mind the negative marking that is followed. Every single wrong question will take away the marks from your answer sheets. To avoid that, candidates should be very sure about the answer for the question you are attempting.
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Banking Group