Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Patna invites applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Security Guards” in class IV cadre and the State of Bihar & Jharkhand is the Zone of Recruitment. Only Ex-Servicemen residing in Bihar and Jharkhand Recruitment Zone with minimum qualification SSC and maximum undergraduate are eligible to apply. The posts are on temporary basis. The details of posts mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 30 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Security Guards: 11 Posts
- Minimum Std. X pass Maximum Undergraduate (Relaxable to any lower limit than Std. X in case adequate number of candidates with prescribed educational qualifications are not available).
- Although matriculate ex-servicemen with 15 years of Defence service are considered as ‘Graduates’, they are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have experience of handling of arms and ammunition in the military.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01 January 2014.
- Age relaxable for ST candidates by 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years.
- Further relaxation to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces + 3 years is applicable for all categories subject to a maximum upper age limit of 45 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Initial starting pay of Rs. 6,550/- plus ASP Rs. 170/- in the scale of 6350 – 220(4) – 7230 - 260(3) – 8010 – 300(3) – 8910 – 400(2) – 9710 - 500(4) – 11710 – 680(3) –13750 (20 years). Total monthly emoluments at the current rate of allowances will be Rs. 15,545/- Per Month (approximately).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply on plain paper in the Prescribed Format preferably type written or neatly hand written in the Prescribed Format along with attested copies of the relavant testimoials/ certificates for educational qualifications, Experience certificate in trade (if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and reach to the “Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, South Gandhi Maidan, Patna - 800 001 by Ordinary Post or maybe deposited in the box kept at the Reception Center of RBI's Main Office Bldg, South Gandhi Maidan, Patna on any day between 10.15 am to 5.00 pm on week days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays on or before 30 April 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.