RGCB Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for Manager, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
RGCB Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for Manager, Technical Assistant & Other Posts. Check details here.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram (RGCB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager, Technical Assistant & Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 12 June 2020.
- Notification Date: 13 May 2020
- Last date of submission of application: 12 June 2020
RGCB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Manager (Technical Service - Computer and Information Systems) - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant Group II - 2 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk - 1 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RGCB Recruitment 2020
- Manager (Technical Service - Computer and Information Systems) - BE/B.Tech in Computer Science OR Information Technology from a recognized university/institution with a minimum of 65% marks.
- Technical Assistant Group II -graduate degree in Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences with a minimum of 65% marks aggregate score.
- Upper Division Clerk - graduate degree in Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks aggregate.
- Multi-Tasking Staff - SSLC pass or Standard 10 pass.
- Manager (Technical Service - Computer and Information Systems) - Pay Level 10 of 7th CPC
- Technical Assistant Group II -Pay Level 5 of 7th CPC
- Upper Division Clerk - Pay Level 4 of 7th CPC
- Multi-Tasking Staff - Pay Level 1 of 7th CPC
Age Limit - 30 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for RGCB Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014, KERALA STATE or by e-mail as PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 12, 2020.