Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) invited online applications to take admission in Five Year Dual Degree Integrated Post Graduate Programme in MBA. The candidates eligible can apply online on or before 15 July 2014.
Last Date for Submission of online Application Forms: 15 July 2014
Name of the Programme: Master Degree Program in Business Administration (MBA)
Programme Fee: Rs.39810/- in the form of demand draft (or cash) in favor of Registrar RGPV, Bhopal.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
12th class passed in first division or equivalent grade with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (also securing pass marks/grade in these three subjects individually) conducted by M.P. Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
• Rs.400/- for all candidates.
• Bank Detail: Name of Bank: Union Bank of India, Bank Code-026, Branch Code-558672; Address: Registrar, RGPV, Bhopal; Account Number: 0537102050000117; IFSC Code Number: UBIN 0558672; MICR Code: 462026016
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya i.e. http://rgpv.ac.in/studentlife/applyddipg.aspx on or before 15 July 2014.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application form along with self attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonies to the Coordinator- UDD-IPG Programme, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, UIT-RGPV, Airport Road, Near Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal (M.P.)-462033.
• The candidate should write the “Application form for UDD-IPG Programme” on the top of the envelope containing the duly filled application form.