Regional Institutes of Education (RIE), Bhopal invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Technical Coordinator, Producer Grade-II, Engineer Grade-II, Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician, MTS (Studio Attendant), Medical Officer and Computer Assistant on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 09 July 2016 and 11 July 2016.
Advertisement No. 02/2016
Dates of Interview: 09 July 2016 and 11 July 2016
RIE Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Coordinator: 1 Post
- Producer Grade-II: 1 Post
- Engineer Grade-II: 1 Post
- Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician: 1 Post
- MTS (Studio Attendant): 1 Post
- Medical Officer: 2 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RIE Bhopal Medical Officer, Technical Coordinator & Other posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Coordinator: Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering OR MSc in Physics with wireless Communication or Electronics as a special subject and 3 years experience in operation and maintenance of TV/Broadcasting studio.
- Producer Grade-II: Degree & Diploma with 3 years experience in production film or TV Programme.
- Engineer Grade-II: Diploma in Radio/Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering OR Degree with Physics or in Electrical Engineering.
- Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician: Degree or equivalent and Diploma or certificate with 2 years experience of handling movie cameras/video cameras for production.
- MTS (Studio Attendant): 10th passed.
- Medical Officer: MBBS and should be a registered Medical practitioner.
- Computer Assistant: Graduation Degree/BCA, Computer/Information technology course and knowledge of MS-Office/DTP-Typing in English & Hindi.
Selection Process for RIE, Bhopal Medical Officer, Technical Coordinator & Other posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for RIE, Bhopal Medical Officer, Technical Coordinator & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format and attend interview along with original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all documents on 9 & 11 July 2016 at Principal’s Office, Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal, 462013.