RINL Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2019, 319 Vacancies for Trade Apprentices Posts
Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL), Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), has invited applications for the recruitment of Trade Apprenticeship. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2019.
RVNL Jobs 2019: Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL), Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), has invited applications for the recruitment of Trade Apprenticeship. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2019.
Last date for submitting Application – 20 February 2019
RINL Vacancy Details
Trade Apprentices – 319 Posts
- Draughts’Man (Mech)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Electronic Mechanic
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentices Posts
SSC / Matric / X Std. and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade
The maximum age limit is 25 years and in case of Displaced Persons from VSP site is 35 years and minimum age limit is 18 years as on 01-02-2019. The maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates. 10 years for PWD candidates and for Ex-Serviceman as per rules.
Selection Procedure for Trade Apprentices Posts
- Based on Written Test followed by Interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be required to appear for the Written Test which would be conducted at Technical Training Institute (TTI), VSP in the second week of March 2019 on Objective type based on Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge.
- Shortlisted Candidates in Written Test will be called for interview (intimation by SMS/e-mail).
- The interview will be based on Technical knowledge Skills of the candidates in respective trade.
- The Mobile Number and e-mail ID given in the Bio-data form must be valid for six months.
How to Apply for the RINL Trade Apprentices Jobs 2019
Bio-data form with all documents are to be submitted in person at VSP Counter, Govt. ITI(Old), Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam on 14th, 15th and 16th February 2019 from 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM Or Candidates can send by post to The Asst. General Manager (Trg.-Admn) Technical Training Institute Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Visakhapatnam – 530031 on or before 20 February 2019.