Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), New Delhi invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior Resident. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of application: 10 July 2017
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Vacancy Details
- Nephrology: 04 Posts
- Neonatology: 04 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 04 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 07 Posts
- Paediatrics: 14 Posts
- Pathology: 04 Posts
- PMR: 06 Posts
- Psychiatry: 01 Post
- Radiology: 03 Posts
- Dermatology: 01 Post
- Surgery: 13 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 27 Posts
- Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Transfusion Medicine: 03 Posts
- ENT: 02 Posts
- Endocrinology: 04 Posts
- Gastro-enterology: 01 Post
- Obst. & Gynaecology: 04 Posts
- Medicine: 07 Posts
- Microbiology: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts:
- Senior Residents (Except Nephrology,Neonatology, Transfusion Medicine): Candidates should possess MBBS with PG degree/diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university (as well as the specialty recognized/permitted by MCI).
- Senior Residents (Nephrology): MBBS with PG degree/diploma in Medicine/DNB in Nephrology from a recognized university.
- Senior Residents(Neonatology):MBBS with PG degree/diploma in Paediatrics/DNB in Neonatology from a recognized university.
- Senior Residents (Transfusion Medicine): MBBS with PG degree/diploma in Pathology/Transfusion Medicine from a recognized university.
Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 33 years.
OBC: 36 years.
SC/ST: 38 years.
How to Apply for Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Senior Resident Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to the Central Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate No. 1, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi on or before 10 July 2017.