Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) Port Blair invited applications for the post of Scientist C & B. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 July 2017.
VACANCY NOTICE No.1-18/Appt/Sc-B &C/RMRC/PB/110
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 7 July 2017
RMRC Vacancy Details
- Scientist C (Medical): 1 post
- Scientist B (Microbiology): 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist C & B Posts 2017
- Scientist C (Medical): MBBS Degree recognized by MCI with four years research experience in relevant areas.
- Scientist B (Microbiology): Master Degree in Microbiology with PhD degree in Microbiology from a recognized University.
- Scientist C (Medical): Not exceeding 40 years
- Scientist B (Microbiology): Not exceeding 35 years
Application fees for Scientist C & B post
- For General/OBC Candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for Regional Medical Research Centre Scientist C & B Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Port Blair on or before 7 July 2017.