ICMR – Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Bhubaneswar invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist ‘C’. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format so as to reach to the office on or before 10 May 2018.
Advertisement No: R-1/RMRC/Estt./2018/1
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 May 2018
ICMR –RMRC, Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
- Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) - 01 Post
- Scientist ‘C’ (Public Health) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist ‘C’ Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Scientist ‘C’ (Medical): Possess MBBS Degree with MD/ MS/ DNB in appropriate specialization with 01 year experience or MBBS Degree with PG Diploma in respective area with 02 years of experience else MBBS Degree with 04 years of experience.
- Scientist ‘C’ (Public Health): Possess Post- Graduate Degree (Ph.D./ M.D./ DNB) in the appropriate specialization with 04 years of experience or MS Degree with Ph.D. in concerned field with 04 years of experience else Master’s Degree in Public Health with 05 years of experience.
Age Limit: 40 years
Application Fee for Scientist ‘C’ Posts
Candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates will be exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for Scientist ‘C’ Posts:
Eligible candidates may submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Director, ICMR – Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 023 on or before 10 May 2018.