Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invited application for recruitment to 37 posts of Analyst cum Programmer & Law Composer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format from 01 December 2014 to 31 December 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 December 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 December 2014
Details of Post
- Analyst cum Programmer: 29 Posts
- Law Composer: 08 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- Analyst cum Programmer: M.C.A. or B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communications from a recognized University established by law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
- Law Composer: Bachelor of Law (2 years Course under the old Scheme and 3 years course under the new Scheme or a Bachelor of Law (Professional) of a University established by law in India.
- Age limit:
- Analyst cum Programmer: 21-37 years
- Law Composer: 21-35 years
- Analyst cum Programmer: Rs. 15600-39100+Grade pay Rs.6600/-
- Law Composer: Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade pay Rs.4200/-
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online through official website at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/ from 02 December 2014 to 31 December 2014.