Ministry of Railway, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB), Ahmedabad invited online applications for ‘Non- Technical Categories’ under Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disabilities (PWD). The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 21 September 2015.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application : 22 August 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 21 September 2015 up to 11:59 PM.
- Date of Written/ Online Examination: Between 24 October 2015 to 04 November 2015.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 301
- Accountants Clerk cum Typist: 55
- Trains clerk: 29
- Commercial Clerk: 86
- Ticket Examiner: 180
- Educational Qualification: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any).
[Note : Required Typing Speed @ 30 w.p.m. in English and @ 25 w.p.m. in Hindi (only for Post 1 & 2)]
- Age Limit & Relaxation : Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 29 years as on 01 January 2015 and the Age Relaxation for the Category Candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary :
- For Post 1 to 3 & 5: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus the Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Pay Band (PB – 1) with the Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written/ Online Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the MNIT’s Websites www.rrb.gov.in and also upload the latest photograph on or before 21 September 2015 up to 11:59 PM. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.