Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (S.V.P) National Police Academy, Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Veterinary Officer by Deputation (including Short Term Contract). The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (Published on 15 March 2014)
Details of Posts
Veterinary Officer: 01 (One)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
(i) Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry of a recognized University or equivalent with registration in Veterinary Council of India.
(ii) 3 years experience in treatment and care of horses including hot and cold shoeing.
Officers under the Central Govt./ State Govt./ Semi – Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Statutory Organization/ Local/ Autonomous Bodies :
(i) Possessing following above mentioned educational qualifications and experience.
(ii) holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department; OR
With three years’ regular service in post in the Pay Band – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department.
- Age limit for the candidate should be between 18 years to 32 years as on 04.04.2014.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT/ Ex-SM/ MSP/ DPA (PH)/ Widows / Divorced Women etc categories will be as per Govt. rules.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation basis shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Pay Scale / Salary
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- DA, HRA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Government Orders from time to time.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) and forward to The Deputy Director, S.V.P. National Police Academy, Hyderabad – 500 052 on or before 04 April 2014 by 05:45 PM.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Personal Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.