IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment of 13 posts of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E1 grade), 3 posts of Asst. Manager (CCP-Oprn.)(E2 grade)and 73 posts at the level of Dy. Managers (E3 grade) for units at the state of the art 2.5 MTPA integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online and send hardcopy latest by 18 November 2014.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 17 October 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 3 November 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 18 November 2014
Name of the posts
- Jr. Manager (Safety): 13
- Asst. Manager (CCP- Operations): 3
- Dy. Managers
- Operations: 18
- Mechanical: 23
- Electrical: 22
- Environment Management: 2
- Energy Management: 4
- Rail Track Maintenance: 2
- Chemical: 1
- Ceramics: 1
Total No. of posts: 89
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
- Asst. Manager (CCP-oprn.) (E-2): Rs.24900-3%-50500/-
- Deputy Manager (E-3): Rs.32900-3%-58000/-
- Jr. Manager (Safety): Degree in any branch of engineering with diploma in Industrial Safety Certificate issued by the Competent Govt. Authority.
- Asst. Manager (CCP- Operations): Degree in Metallurgical or Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Dy. Managers: Degree in Metallurgical or Mechanical or Production or Chemical or Electrical or Electronics or Ceramics or Civil Engineering.
- Jr. Manager (Safety): Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1 October 2014.
- Asst. Manager (CCP- Operations): Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 34 years as on 1 October 2014.
- Dy. Managers: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 37 years as on 1 October 2014.
- General& OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as examination fee.
- SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test followed by personal Interview.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- After applying online Candidate should submit ONE application consisting of the printout of the filled application form along with all relevant documents to the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur- 713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post latest by 18 November 2014.