Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Dy. General Manager (Mining). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 21 September 2014.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 1 September 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 21 September 2014
- Last date for receipt of Application Forms: 30 September 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Dy. General Manager (Mining), Raw Materials Division: 6 Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Mining), Collieries Division: 3 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 9
Pay Scale: Rs.51300-3%-73000
- Dy. General Manager (Mining), Raw Materials Division: Graduate in Mining Engineering from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 65% marks and Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Restricted, Metalliferrous Open Cast Working) from DGMS.
- Dy. General Manager (Mining), Collieries Division: Graduate in Mining Engineering from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 65% marks and Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Coal) from DGMS.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 48 years as on 1 September 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay Rs.500/- as examination fees.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in on or before 21 September 2014.
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- After applying online, candidate need to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and send it with Biodata format & detailed resume showing details of work experience and a self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (for reserved category only) to the DGM (Personnel-Recruitment), Steel Authority of India Ltd, 16th Floor, SCOPE Minar, District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092, so as to reach latest by 30 September 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (MINING), RAW MATERIALS DIVISION /DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (MINING), COLLIERIES DIVISION”.