SAIL Notified Recruitment to the Post of Operator & Attendant cum Technician 2013
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Operator-cum-Technician and Attendant –cum-Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 May 2013. For more information read on.
Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Operator-cum-Technician and Attendant –cum-Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 8 June 2013. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms : 3 May 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms : 8 June 2013
Details of Post
I. Operator cum Technician Trainee
- Metallurgy: 27 Posts
- Chemical: 15 Posts
- Mechanical: 34 Posts
- Electrical: 20 Posts
- Instrumentation: 15 Posts
- Electronics: 15 Posts
II. Attendant cum Technician Trainee
- Fitter: 37 Posts
- Electrician: 33 Posts
- Welder: 26 Posts
- Electronics: 10 Posts
Total Vacancies - 232 posts
- Candidate’s age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 1 March 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Operator cum Technician Trainee: Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the discipline of Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation/ Electronics from Govt. recognized institute.
- Attendant cum Technician Trainee: Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the trades of Fitter / Electrician /Welder / Electronics from a Govt. recognized institute.
a) Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay application fee of:
i. Rs.250/- for the post of Operator-cum Technician (Trainee)
ii. Rs.150/- for the post of Attendant-cum- Technician (Trainee)
b) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category will be required to pay processing fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) / Attendant cum-Technician (Trainee).
c) In addition to the application / processing fee as above, candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs.20/- as Bank Charges.
- For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade S-3 Posts: Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150.
- For Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade S-1 Posts: Rs. 8630 – 3% – 12080.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- A written exam followed by a Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post via Online Mode from official website www.sail.co.in before 8 June 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
For more information, CLICK HERE