Sainik School, Rewa invited applications in the prescribed format for engagement of different categories of staff. The application in the prescribed format completed in all respect along with relevant enclosures can be sent before 20 September 2014.
Last date of submission: 20 September 2014
Details of Post
- PGT Chemistry : 1 post
- LDC: 1 post
- Lab Attendant : 1 post
- PGT Chemistry : Master Degree in Chemistry / Bio Chemistry from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognised university. Proficiency in teaching through English medium.
- LDC: Matriculation, Typing speed of 40 WPM
- Lab Attendant : 10+2 pass with physics as one of the subjects in 10+2. Experience of working as lab attendant in any recognised institution.
- PGT Chemistry : Between 21 to 35 years.
- LDC: Between 18 to 50 years.
- Lab Attendant : Between 18 to 50 years
- PGT Chemistry : Rs 9300-34,800 +GP Rs 4800
- LDC: Rs 5200-20,200 + GPRs 1900
- Lab Attendant: Rs 5200-20,200 + GPRs 1800
Date for written test and interview would be intimated later through the website after due short listing of applications.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should send their application along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials to the Principal Sainik School Rewa (MP)-486001 in prescribed format, provided in school website www.sainikschoolrewa.ac.in.
Please superscribe the envelope with the name of post applied for and category. Applications received late / without proper application fee / not in prescribed format will be liable to rejection without any intimation. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the recruitment exam / interview.