Saraswat Co-Op Bank Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Law Officers for Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Goa and Delhi. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format with in 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Saraswat Bank is an urban co-operative banking institution based in Maharashtra, India and operating as a co-operative bank since 1918. In 1988, it was conferred with scheduled status by the Reserve Bank of India. It has 265 branches nationwide.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 12 November 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the post: Law Officers
Candidate should be L.L.B. from a recognised University.
Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 31 October 2014.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidate can apply in the prescribed format available on website www.saraswatbank.com with in 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, General Manager & Head HRD, The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd., (Scheduled Bank), Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.