All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal invited applications for the post of Research Assistant, Multi Task Worker and Lab Technician for DHR-ICMR funded Regional Virology Laboratory. Walk-in-Written Test will be conducted for eligible candidates on 16 October 2017.
Notification Number - AIIMS Bhopal/RVL/2017/03
Date and Time of Walk-in-Written Test - 16 October 2017 (Monday) from 3:00 PM to 3:00 PM
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details
Total Post - 03
- Research Assistant (UR) - 01 Post
- Multi Task Worker (UR) - 01 Post
- Lab Technician (UR)- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant and Other Posts Job
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Research Assistant - Applicants must possess Masters' degree in relevant subject (Life Sciences).
- Multi Task worker - Applicants must have passed 12th or 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized Board
- Lab Technician - Applicants must have done B. Sc. / Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or 12th with 5 years lab experience
- Research Assistant - 30 Years
- Multi Task Worker - 35 Years
- Lab Technician - 25 Years
Selection Procedure for Research Assistant and Other Posts Job
Based on bio-data, the candidates may be short-listed for walk-in-written test.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Assistant and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-written test along with duly filled application form and Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials. The written test scheduled to be held on 16 October 2017 from 3:00 PM to 3:00 PM in Department of Microbiology, Ground Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal.