Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 January 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 30 December 2013
- Date of Payment of Application Fee: 30 December 2013 to 13 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 13 January 2014
Details of Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 14 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 58 Posts
Total Number of Post: 72 Posts
- Scale II – 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Scale III – 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Age Limit: Between 21 to 40 years
- Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree/diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-Operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics & Accountancy and must have qualified the RRBs- CWE-II, IBPS Common Written Examination conducted for RRBs in the month of September/ October 2013.
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online through website of bank, www.hgb.co.in between 30 December 2013 and 13 January 2014. Other means/ mode of application will not be accepted.
Candidates should have their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) is active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
Selection Process: Short listing of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.