Sarva Sikhshya Abhiyan, Malkangiri Jobs Notification: Sarva Sikhshya Abhiyan, Malkangiri invited applications of candidates for the Warden, Part-time Teacher, Accountant and Peon cum Attendant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 21 November 2016.
Notice No.: 5435/16
- Last Date of Application: 21 November 2016
Sarva Sikhshya Abhiyan, Malkangiri Vacancy Details
- Warden – 02 Posts
- Part-time Teacher (English) – 02 Posts
- Part-time Teacher (Math/Science) – 02 Posts
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Peon cum Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Part-time Teacher & Other Posts
- Warden: B.A./B.Sc with B.Ed preferred with 2 years of experience in an academic institution. Only female candidates are required.
- Part-time Teacher (English): BA + B.Ed and in case of non-availability of trained Art Graduates, untrained Art Graduates with English Honors will be preferred.
- Part-time Teacher (Maths/Science): BSc with Bed and in case of non-availability of trained Science Graduates, untrained Science Graduates will be preferred
- Accountant: B.Com with DCA
- Peon cum Attendant: HSC Pass- preferably Local Candidates (Female)
Age Limit for Warden Job
Age Limit for Part-time Teacher, Accountant and Peon cum Attendant Job
How to Apply for Sarva Sikhshya Abhiyan, Malkangiri Part-time Teacher & Other Posts 2016
Interested candidates can apply for the post by sending a dully filled application form along with required documents to the “Office of the District Project Coordinator, SSA, Malkangiri” by 21 November 2016.