Saugor Cantonment Board Jobs Notification: Saugor Cantonment Board invited applications for the post of Junior Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (2 May 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days (2 May 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Saugor Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
- Junior Clerk- 05 Posts
- Assistant Master/Middle School Teacher-14 Posts
- Peon-06 Posts
- Pump Attendant-02 Posts
- Ayah-01 Post
- Mali-02 Posts
- Plumber- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Clerk and Other Posts
- Junior Clerk- 10+2 from Government recognized Board with typing qualification in English/Hindi. Diploma in Computer Application
- Assistant Master/Middle School Teacher-Graduation from any recognized University/College with B.Ed.
- Peon, Pump Attendant, Ayah, Mali--8th pass knowledge of English and Hindi
- Plumber-10+2 from Government recognized Board and ITI certificate
How to Apply for the Saugor Cantonment Board Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the SCB’s Website www.mponline.gov.in. The last date of receipt of application is within 30 days (2 May 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Application Fees for Junior Clerk and Other Post Jobs- Rs. 200/-