SBI PO descriptive exam is taken to checks the level of understanding and lucidity of candidates. Jagranjosh.com has initiated topic wise tips for descriptive test. Here, we include tips for English Comprehension.
- Reading Comprehension is given in the SBI PO Exam Question Paper for judging the capability of understanding the passage and power of analyzing the problem in correct perspective.
- Candidates should have good reading ability for attempting these questions.
- Underlining important instances and fact, increase in reading speed, keep forging ahead, formation of idea are some techniques, which help the candidate in going through this topic
- Read as much as you can and from as many sources as possible to improve your comprehension skills.
- Note down new or unfamiliar words and look them up in a standard dictionary like Oxford English Dictionary. Once you know the meaning, read the passage again to understand how the word has been used.