SBI PO Exam 2014: Time Management Tips
State Bank of India (SBI) will be conducting Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers.
State Bank of India (SBI) will be conducting Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers. The written examination will be conducted in month of June 2014. Before appearing in the examination, candidates must have to review below mentioned important tips and manage time in better way.
Knowing Exam Pattern
It is essential to know the exam pattern as candidates are required to secure minimum marks in all sections of the objective test. They should devise a plan beforehand to decide which part can fetch you more marks, which requires more time etc.
Divide and Rule
Limitation of Time is the most important factor for every exam. The candidates should have to proper time management for each section. Divide the time for each section by the total time allotted for the Exam. While dividing time slot, you must know your toughness and weakness for each section. The toughness and weakness of section are known when you are preparing for the Exam, so use it and divide the time accordingly.
Negative Marking Should Be Kept In Mind
Generally, candidates keep attempting the question without getting 100% sure for the answer. It is advisable to attempt the questions for which they are 100% sure as negative marking will be followed while evaluation of paper.
Important Things to be Followed
- Reach the examination venue, 30 minutes prior of scheduled time to avoid any discomfort
- Pre-Plan your travel to avoid delay
- If the candidate live far from the exam venue than reach the destination before two or a day before.
- The candidates should carry valid ID proof such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity card issued by a recognized college/University/Aadhar card with photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy
- Call letter with your recent passport size photograph
- Bring all the necessary things along like ball point pen for rough work and other documentation works.
- When START signal for Test is given, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School/College/University examinations.
- Reasoning and quantitative sections require more time devotion as compared to other sections.