State Bank of India is ready to carry out Specialist Officer Exam for recruitment of Specialist Officers Cadre. The exam will be conducted on 19 April 2014. Managing time in proper way is extremely vital for the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming SBI SO Exam 2014.
Before appearing for the examination, the candidates must have to review below mentioned important tips and manage time in perfect way.
- Reach the examination venue, 30 minutes prior of scheduled time to avoid any discomfort
- Pre-Plan your travel to avoid delay
- If the candidate live far from the exam venue than reach the destination before two or a day before.
- The candidates should carry valid ID proof such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity card issued by a recognized college/University/Aadhar card with photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy
- Call letter with your recent passport size photograph
- Bring all the necessary things along like ball point pen for rough work and other documentation works.
- When START signal for Test is given, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School/College/University examinations.
- Reasoning and quantitative sections require more time devotion as compared to other sections.