Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Senior Project Engineer, Project Scientist, Project Assistant and Project Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 23 June 2016.
Advt. No.: P&A.II/15/TRC/SCTIMST-BMT/2016
Last Date of Application: 23 June 2016
SCTIMST Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
Research Associate III: 1 post
Research Associate I: 3 posts
Senior Project Engineer: 8 posts
Project Scientist: 3 posts
Project Assistant (Scientific): 1 post
Project Assistant: 8 posts
Project Assistant (Engineering): 8 posts
Project Attendant: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SCTIMST Project Assistant, Project Scientist & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate III: PhD after MSc in Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Biochemistry/Analytical Chemistry.
- Research Associate I: M.Tech/M.E/PhD in Engineering (Biomedical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent)/MD/MDS/MVSc.
- Senior Project Engineer: M.Tech/M.E./Masters in Engineering (Mechanical/Biomedical/Chemical/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Project Scientist: MSc in Chemistry (all branches)/Polymer Science/Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Project Assistant (Scientific): MSc Home Science or equivalent.
- Project Assistant: MSc Chemistry (all branches)/Materials Science/Polymer Science or Technology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Project Assistant (Engineering): Diploma in Engineering (Biomedical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Tool and Die Technology or equivalent.
- Project Attendant: 10th passed with two wheeler driving license.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years for all posts
Selection Process for SCTIMST Project Assistant, Project Scientist & Other posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for SCTIMST Project Assistant, Project Scientist & Other posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, Sree Chitra Thirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, BMT Wing, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695012. Last date of receipt of application is 23 June 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification