The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd invited applications for recruitment to the post of Company Secretary and Assistant Manager (Civil). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 February 2014. SCI was established on 2 October 1961 by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. It is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise with its headquarters in Mumbai that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 14 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
• Company Secretary: 1 post
• Assistant Manager (Civil): 1 post
Total no. of Posts: 2 Posts
• Company Secretary: The upper age should be below 35 years as on 31 October 2013.
• Assistant Manager (Civil): The upper age should be below 27 years as on 31 October 2013.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years, 3 years for OBC and for PWD the relaxation is over and above the upper age limit i.e. 5 years for General Category, 10 years for SC/ST category and 8 years for OBC category.
• Company Secretary: Candidate should have Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries India, with first class Degree in Law through a full time course of three years after graduation or five years after 12th Standard from a recognised institute of repute is desirable and 8 years experience in the relevant field.
• Assistant Manager (Civil): Candidate should have first class four years full time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from an AICTE approved institute of repute and experience in a Construction company.
• Company Secretary: Rs.29100-54500/-
• Assistant Manager (Civil): Rs.20600-46500/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with copies/documents in support of educational qualification and experience profile should reach to the SVP (P&A), The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021, before 14 February 2014.
• Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COMPANY SECRETARY/ASSISTANT MANAGER (CIVIL).
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018, Apply for 7 Library Helper Posts
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2018 for 13 Project Scientist B, Project Research Associate and Other Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 4 Junior Resident Posts
DHFWS, Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 for 14 Lab Technician, Attendant and Other Posts