Shivaji College, Delhi University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant, MTS and Sports Attendant. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 August 2017.
Last Date for Application Submission – 11 August 2017
Shivaji College, DU Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant – 01 Post
- MTS - Office Attendant – 02 Posts
- Sports Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant, MTS & Sports Attendant Posts
- Junior Assistant – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. Or Graduate Degree in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
- MTS - Office Attendant, Sports Attendant – Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
How to Apply for Shivaji College, DU, Junior Assistant, MTS & Sports Attendant Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Principal, Shivaji College, Ring Road, Raja Garden, New Delhi- 110027 on or before 11 August 2017.
Scroll Down for More Details
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017, Vacancy for MTS at Red Fields, Coimbatore
National Test House Recruitment 2017 for 53 MTS & Welder Posts