Shivaji University Job Notification: Shivaji University is seeking a job opportunity for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Candidates willing to apply for the post of Faculty can appear for walk-in-interview on 5 and 6 March 2020 along with their supporting documents. The candidates can check all essential details related to the Shivaji University Recruitment 2020 in this article.
- Walk-in-interview: 05 and 06 March 2020
Shivaji University Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 11 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–27 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Associate Professor: M. Com. in Accountancy with 55 percent and NET/SET/Ph.D. Ist Class Graduation and Charted Accountant (CA)/Cost and works Accountant/Company secretary of the concerned statutory body. Applicant must possess Graduate with B.E./B. Tech. and PG with M.E./M. Tech. in Civil Engineering with Ist Class or equivalent either Graduate with B.E./B. Tech. or PG with M.E./M. Tech. as applicable and or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D. Publications and guiding Ph.D. Student is highly desirable. Ph.D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and declared equivalent by the AIU.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 05 and 06 March 2020. The walk-in-interviews will be conducted on 05 March 2020 and 06 March 2020 at 11:00 am in the Shivaji University office. Applicant must bring six (06) sets (HARD COPY) of application form filled and ONE SET with attested necessary documents on 05 and 06 March 2020 on or before 10:00 am only.