Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (For Women) invited applications from eligible for recruitment to 19 non teaching positions on permanent basis. Interested candidates can send their application before 22 December 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 22 December 2014
Details of Posts
1. Administrative Officer: Candidate should have a good academic record plus Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST category).
2. Senior Personal Assistant to Principal: Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree from a recognised University and at least three years post qualification experience working as Private Secretary/Personal Assistant /Stenographer/Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary in a Government department/Universities/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs/Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
3. Senior Assistant: Candidate should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application, Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management Accounts or equivalent discipline.
4. Assistant: Candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers , and Diploma /Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management /Secretarial Practice /Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
5. Junior Assistant: Candidate should have a Senior Secondary School Certificate(+2) from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate degree from a recognized University, and Diploma /Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice /Financial Management /Accounts or equivalent discipline.
6. Junior Assistant (Caretaker): Candidate should have a senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) with ITI Trade Certificate or an equivalent qualification in Electrical/Civil Plumbing/Air Conditioning.
7. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience.
8. Professional Assistant: M.Lib.Sc./MLISc. or equivalent with 50% marks.
9. Semi Professional Assistant: Candidate must be Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualifications with 50% marks.
10. Junior Library & Information Assistant (Jr. Asstt.):Candidate must have passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt. recognized institutions and have certificate in Library Science/Library and information Science from a recognised institution.
11. M.T.S. (Library): Candidate must have passed 10thth or equivalent examination and have a certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognised Institution.
12. M.T.S. Food Technology, M.T.S. Education and M.T.S. Computer: Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognised Board.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible for the post can fill the application in a prescribed format given on the University’s website http://spm.du.ac.in and send before 22 December 2014
MSRTC Recruitment 2019, 4416 Vacancies Notified for Driver cum Conductor Posts
ICAR - IISR, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Post
Fees Regulating Authority Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 7 Clerk cum Typist, Law Officer Posts
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts