Non Teaching Jobs
Shyamlal College, Delhi University Jobs Notification: Shyamlal College, Delhi University has invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply within 2 weeks (5 May 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 weeks (5 May 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Shyamlal College, DU Vacancy Details
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Prof. Assistant – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Senior Assistant/ Assistant – Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Junior Assistant – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Semi Professional Assistant – Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification; B. Lib. Sc/B.L.I Sc. With 50% marks; Course in computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
- Prof. Assistant – M. Lib. Sc./ M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B. Lib. Sc./ B.L.I. Sc. with 50% marks.
- Senior Technical Assistant – MCA or MSc. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience or B. Tech /B.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for Shyamlal College, DU Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit their applications to the Syamlal College, Delhi University within 2 weeks (5 May 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.